Monday, June 15, 2009

Thing #1 - Reflections on Lifelong Learning

The most challenging aspect for me in being a lifelong learning in regards to technology is to let go of my inhibitions and HAVE FUN exploring and to "play" (habit 7 1/2). That's one of the reasons I'm taking this class!
The easiest thing for me is to keep the end goal in sight(Habit #1) - - that of becoming more competent and better able to navigate through any technological challenge - because I am usually very goal oriented and do have the desire to improve in this area!
The most important "habit" is also my most challenging - # 6 - to use technology to my advantage. I'm CONFIDENT that this class will help me to do that.

2 comments:

  1. I promise you there is no way that you will walk away from this experience without finding numerous ways to use technology in a way that makes some task easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete