Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summary - I Made it to the Finish Line

I never dreamed I would be exposed to so many different tools and actually be able to "master" (at least to some degree) some of them when I started this class. I signed up because I knew it would "force" me to go through these tools and that through the process I would become somewhat more "literate" on the web! Yeah!! Mission accomplished!!
Now the challenge for me is to continue learning and experimenting, not being afraid to try new things and to implement at least one or two of these "things" in my classroom and/or personal life. The ones that I want to try to use are Google Docs and Google Reader.
The most challenging part of that for me is to be confident and to take the time to play around with a new "tool" in order to set up a new "system".
Right now I feel like I've just been to a banquet with many delicious foods being served, but I've been rushed through each "course" and only taken a few bites. What I'd really like to do is to choose several of the foods and eat a whole meal of that food!
All in all, this has been so amazing and helpful for me and has helped clear up some of the fog in my brain about many of the web tools that are available. And at least now I know where to go to find answers and help in utilizing them in my profession! And I will be ready to sign up for another discovery class like this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment